marți, 8 mai 2012

Justin Bieber graduated high school



Although his program is extremely loaded with videos, recordings and concerts,  Justin Bieber  managed to graduate high school. Singer said that this was his mother's wish  and that he had to obey.  Thus Justin said:  "I took the final exams and finally I am free! It was very difficult to take care of  school and work  every day. "

The singer added that at his 18 years was never a big fan of books and that has always preferred to go out and to discover the world than to learn about it, but that at the request of his mother did this sacrifice "Because of my job I managed to travel the world and I prefer that than to be shut and write but my mother had really wanted for me to finish school, so I had to do it. "




It seems that Justin is preparing to launch his new album that will take place in June and will include collaborations with artists like Drake or Kanye West. 

"Believe" is like a mature material to show his  evolution from a teenage Biebs-star to a full-fledged singer.
                                                                                                        Source: bravonet.ro

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Adauga un comentariu

 

DayLightNews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template